Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stopping.

Some things happen that make you realize that everything else doesn't matter. All the troubles and worries you had before seem trivial. Like everything just went "Poof!!". It all seems so small now. 

But then when everything doesn't matter anymore, you kind of stop doing anything because it all seems worthless. So we have to remind ourselves again and again the reason why we are here, what we must do and where we are going.

I am here only to worship God. I must live my life the best way I can and make decisions that brings me closer to my destination, back to Him.

Though it may seem so clear so simple. We get lost along the way, we forget, we flawed. Return unto Allah. Again and again and again and again and again. Because there is only one reason, one cause, one solution, one end. 

May we all be able to get there. Allah knows best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like.