Wednesday, July 23, 2008

pairs

I don’t want to wake up. I just want to sleep. I want to live in my dreams. I had a weird dream last night. It was my wedding. I didn’t see who it was. Then when I finally met him, I hated him. He was ugly and arrogant. And stupid. But I was already married to him.

I slept early last night. I was angry. But I couldn’t sleep anyway. When it was morning, it was raining. I went back to sleep. I don’t want to wake up. I don’t want to wake up.

I am lazy and irresponsible.

Pairs. Pair of spectacles. Pair of shoes. Pair of bra.

I have no pair. That is impossible. God said he made everything in pairs! Surely I have a pair. Maybe he died. (Maybe he’s gay! :enol) Where is my pair God? When are you going to let me be with him? I am not good enough still? I’m sorry.

No comments: