Thursday, July 10, 2008

OMG - Oh My God


Back in school, sigh...
turned 27 over the weekend
that's a lot of years, so many things have happened, or could have, or didn't
tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, today is a gift, that's why we call it the "present".
Been living life, dealing with it one day at a time
always wishing for something better
trying to make it all happen, just trying, no matter how little,
tho it never seems enough, and it gets harder along the way

Don't know what's true anymore
Just holding on to kalimah Lailaha illallah, Muhammad rasullullah
its the only thing i know is true
everything else.... i don't know
Hope, Faith, Try and Choose
been travelling more, seeing new places, meeting new people, doing new things
still at night i cry
only God knows why, coz i sure as hell don't

All praises are for You, Maha Pengasih Maha Penyayang,
You are the ruler of the Last Day
Only You I worship, and only from You i seek help
Please show me the right way, help me make the right choices
the way of those You love and not those You condemn

Please take care of my parents, senang dan tenangkan hati mereka
permudahkan segala urusan mereka
Please help my family, be closer to You and get farther away frm what You dislike
My friends, my teachers and their family too
Forgive us, for truly, we are just plain ignorant and weak
Please love us, for only You are capable of love that is boundless
Help us, for we are in dire need of help
Truly, we cannot live without You

I give my heart to You
I should give my everything
I'm still learning, still trying
I'm very slow, sorry
And i keep making the same mistakes
over and over and over again
You know this, for You knoweth all
Just dont let me forget You, an inkling of a second even
For only one is True, and that is You.

I will try and i will try
I can only try
Just try.

No comments: