Sunday, January 20, 2008

What my birthdate means

I actually have other things i wanted to write about, mainly, Layar Tanchap, Kakireka, Pangkor and Sg Pisang. But being so addicted to Facebook at the moment got me distracted so I'm posting this instead, haha.

5 JULY 1981


You are multi-talented, and which you believe grow only by sharing with others.
(aiyah, how come my talents dont include driving ah? of course, of course, my motto, give more ask less)

Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too close to peoples' hearts to bring about jealousy. (so shy la... red face oredi, hehehe...)

Creative and original, you're usually thinking of bleeding edge ideas.
(can this be considered a recommendation for me so i can get a job in advertising? Told you I was born to be a designer, art director,creative director..)

Witty and quick thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.
(hmmm, yeah, explains why I have yet to find a good job)

Your greatest strength is: Your superhuman brainpower
(Oh ya ka? wah, I so agree with this, haha, siakuk gelle!!)

Your greatest weakness is: Your susceptibility to boredom
(Yes Shafik, apparently its pre destined)

Cancer goes best with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo.
(This one I dont agree lah, my best friends are capricorns, aries and taurus and my boyfriend Gemini, how la? but then I believe I sure can get along with anyone one...)

No comments: