I'm an 80s Subang Jaya Kid
1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
80s definitely. Era of Michael Jackson and Madonna.
2. Where were you born?
3. What city did you grow up in?
Partly Sibu wit my nenek, Subang Jaya, Seremban, Tmn Melawati, Shah Alam....
4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
actually no. I thot it was horrible. Life's better now.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What do you want to be now?
beach bum wit lotsa money who happens to do art and design.
7. Were you a fun little kid?
nope, don't think so. sulked and mengamuk a lot.
8. What was your first best friend's name?
didnt hve one particular person. Visithra while at home, Haslia and Ariffah at school and during playing getah, Stella in the bus, Che Lim and Bernie for rekorder playing and sharing thoughts, Joanne for book sharing and dissing 'assorted nuts' hahaa, Khairiah, Tesya, suria... i hve good memories of her.Malcolm during holidays. Shafik Afendi was my big crush.... and my current boyfriend... YAY!!!!!!!
9. Is he/she still your friend?
Some of them are on my friendster, bt thats as far as it goes. I realy miss them though.... sigh....
10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
Tadika Eden, SRK Subang Jaya, SR Taman Melawati, Tunku Kursiah College, Art and Design UiTM.
11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
neither, pretty much by myself as a kid. Now I'm anak bapak, hehe
12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
tape soundtrack beauty and beast which I latter dubbed (record la in cassete speak)and sold at school.
13. How old is a good age to have kids?
wished I cud hve the lorelai and rory relationship bt dat s too late now. Mum had me at 19. I'm 26 and unmarried so I'd be glad to have any kids. Actually hve got 3 kids at home already aiyaaa... so pening man...
14. Are you scared of anything?
dirty toilets, being unhappy, alone, hungry and being stupid and ignorant. my loved ones dying.
15. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
english. yay yay, got to sit beside Shafik, hahaa...
16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
50 sen cud buy you a nasi lemak and ice cream sarsi with 5 sen change man!!!
17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
my mum held me by my legs and hung me upside down from the 2nd floor stairs. She slso stripped me naked and locked me outside the balcony.
18. Were you a mean kid?
A bit. my mom got called to school once cos I threw an ink bottle at Haslia's head. It missed luckily. Punched a girl once. And hantukkan these two girls head cos they were whispering.
19. Favorite board game of all time?
I only played chess and scrabble. Battleship was good when Malcolm brought it over to play.
20.did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
Used my mak's terompah to tumbuk the leaves around the house for masak2. Played a lot of imaginary games with Visithra cos I didn't have toys. Cudnt beat Haslia at batu seremban, getah and chup tiang at school
21. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
No. Old and jaded.
an easy gift to make: diy drawstring bag!
2 days ago