Friday, April 27, 2007



Put them in boxes. Put everything in boxes.
Clean up. Arrange.
Throw that away.
Move that here.
Move this thing there.
Do you need this? Throw it.
Lets put it here.
Why the hell would you need this?
You don’t need this now, you wont be needing it in the future.
AAAAArgh!!! Get it out! Get it out!
Why did you keep it here?
Please throw all this sampah!
Box it.
Rummage.
Throw.
Susun.
By colour, by size. By species. By priority.
U always use it? Put it somewhere near.
Not always? Put it further.
Have a sumbat box.
Just be convenient for your flow.
No, you don’t need that.
Why is it all mixed up?
See, that’s much better right?
Isn’t it much easier to move now?
So now you now where everything goes.
Aaaah…. Don’t u just love your room?

I have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to clean things, arrange things. Put them in order. Even other people’s things. Especially other people’s things. I’ve done it a couple of times, I enjoy it thoroughly and so will the owner of the room/ house. Seriously I could make your space way better to live in. Want me to makeover your space? I’ll do it for a small fee. RM50 if you’re a friend. Below 100 for standard size rooms. Negotiable. Depending on the level of mess. I even do toilets. I get them super clean. U don’t even need to buy anything new! I’ll just use anything you have. I might need transport to get to your place though. I’ve never had an unsatisfied customer before. Only girls, ladies or women with families may apply. I don’t do guys, for safety reasons. Oh, and I’m not a maid, I’m a professional. Let me Pimp Your Room!!

No comments: